A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
Join us at the annual Night to Remember on November 8th at the Crosswinds Restaurant. This is an evening to recognize and honor those who go above and beyond in our community. Nominations were open until Wednesday, October 18th and voting has closed.
WE WILL BE RECOGNIZING:
- Norm Manly - Volunteer of the Year
- Jeff Conwell - Most Inspirational Person of the Year
- North Shore Christian School - Organization/Business of the Year
The Manson School District will also be presenting two
Blue and White Excellence Awards to:
- Dane Johnson - 5th Grade Teacher
- Margarito Barrios - Head Elementary Custodian
This ticketed evening sells out every year so get your tickets early! Each table can seat 10 guests.
Your ticket includes dinner - the menu is:
Prime Rib carving station
Grilled Chicken with basil tomato sauce and provolone cheese
Penne pasta with roasted garlic cream sauce
Sauteed yellow squash and zucchini
Drinks will be sold separately and we will have our famous dessert dash at the end of the evening!